What is a U.S. Waiver?
- A U.S. Waiver is a legal document issued by the department of Homeland Security.
- A U.S. Waiver (DHS) Which award Advanced permission to the registrant to enter United States for the period.
- It is illegal for a Canadian to attempt U.S. Entry with most Criminal Records. You risk barred from entry, arrest/detained in U.S Customs and many face Personal Property Confiscation.
- U.S. customs agents are authorized to access all criminal records used by the RCMP.
Does the U.S. Know About My Criminal Record?
- Does the U.S. Know About My Criminal Record?
- If you have been charged or fingerprinted, an FPF number was created and is linked to your name in relations to your charges.
We do not encourage you to try because the following will happen:
- Homeland Security will Arrest, fingerprint, detain all traveling members.
- Vehicle, Property, Equipment seizures. Items will be confiscated.
- Extra Costs, Flight, Hotel and Trip Cancelations.